Monday, March 28, 2011

Apple Egg Rolls


I’ve been sitting in front of my computer all day attempting to work on homework when I needed a break. So I went to the store and picked up the things I needed to make this.
I first peeled and cored the apples (Fuji apples, btw). I then sliced them up thinly.
I then placed a few slices of apples on an egg roll wrapper and topped them off with about a teaspoon and a half of brown sugar and wrapped them up.
I put them into the deep fryer for about 3 minutes, flipped them over, and let them sit for another 3 minutes.
I let them drain on a paper towel for a minute and sprinkled some cinnamon and sugar over the top, put them on individual plates and drizzled some caramel and chocolate sauce over the top (the picture doesn’t have any chocolate).
They were really good. If you like really sweet things, leave this as is. If you don’t like your desserts extra sweet, you can leave off the caramel and chocolate and they still taste amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment