Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Gourmet Grilled Cheese: ep. #3



This week's Gourmet Grilled Cheese is not what you'd typically think of when you think of grilled cheeses. I'm bringing you more of a breakfast grilled cheese if you will.

- Cream Cheese
- Raspberry Preserves

I was walking through the dairy section at the grocery store looking for the next cheese I was going to use when I picked up the little container of Cream Cheese. I figured if it was good enough to go on top of bagels, it's good enough to go inside a grilled cheese.

The preserves added some flavor and sweetness to the sandwich. Without it, it would have been a very bland sandwich indeed. Any preserves would go well on the sandwich, but I prefer raspberry.




Cupcakes this weekend:
I was planning on making some cupcakes this weekend since I'm supposed to do a blog post, but I was asked to travel for work the last part of the week and won't be able to get around to it. So, I apologize for not getting one to you this weekend. First thing next week though, I'll whip up a batch and write something up. I'm really excited for the next recipe I'm going to try out!

No comments:

Post a Comment